5.08.2011

Happy Anniversary

Today marks the hubbs and my ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!  I can't believe it's already been a year since we've been married!  I love Josh more and more each day, and love that he stands by my side even when times are rough.  It's been an interesting road this past year!  Trying to get where we want to be in life is a long, exhausting road, and it can really take it's tole on a relationship.  But as my mother always says, "this too shall pass."  And this just goes back to why I started this blog.  We aren't where we want to be in our lives, careers, financially etc.... but we will get there. 

So again...  
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to my BEST FRIEND and HUSBAND!!! Love you!!

**And yes we blew out a candle for good luck.  I thought it was a GREAT idea**

No comments:

Post a Comment