3.12.2011

Finally Part of the Blog World

Here I am Blog World!!  I have finally made my transition into blogging after reading other blogs and having a strong desire to blog myself.

Let's get to know each other.  I'm a mid-20s, newly married, city girl that's currently stuck in the midwest.  I have a huge passion for photography, fashion, and home decor, as you will see throughout these posts.  I am also in the process of turning our household into a more green and frugal way of life.  C'mon everyone should try and save the planet, and if we can save some money in the process, fabulous!!!

As I said before, I have a huge passion for photography.  I recently purchased a "new" (to me) DSLR camera.  I'm still in the learning stages so far, but you guys will still be able to see pictures periodically - or possibly quite often.

I also am big into organizing and finance.  How do the two go hand in hand, you ask?  Excel!!  Oh, how I love excel!!  Ask anyone that knows me, and they will tell you how much I truly love Excel!  You can do absolutely anything with it!  As far as my finance background, I worked as a Credit Manager as well as in the Mortgage dept.  I love to get my hands dirty with some number crunching!  And as for organizing... if you ask me, everything is much easier when it's organized.  And there is always plenty of organizing to be done, too.

Did I mention I also love to travel?  This picture is of the hubbs and I on our Jamaican Honeymoon.  *love it*

Well thanks again for stopping by!!  Why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself?

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Hey! Hey! I am proud that you have figured this all out by yourself! HAVE FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete