1.11.2015

2015 Goals

Before the end of 2014, I decided it was time to turn over a new leaf in 2015, since 2014 didn't turn out the way we expected.... at all!  

When our beloved Jakey died, I wouldn't say I gave up on life, but I sort of stopped caring about myself.  I quit working out, didn't care what I was eating, and just let life keep moving on without being present.  

I've decided to truly start over in 2015.  I'm not typically one to really dive in and do New Years resolutions, but the thought of starting over in 2015 was what kept me going the last couple of months in 2014.  

So what are my goals, you ask?

To get back to bettering myself, my marriage and my family.  To get back to working out again, as I know it makes me feel better in the long run.  To care about what I'm putting in my body, like I used to.  I know these things will make me happier and healthier in the long run.

The other thing is to start going on more dates with the hubby.  It seems so hard when life gets in the way, especially when so much of our life is consumed with training the pups right now.  

I can't wait for what 2015 has in store for me!  New year,  new me.  It's going to be a fabulous year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment